Transport Administrator (UTIL/BRS/Dep)
We are currently recruiting for a Transport Administrator to be based in Bristol, working for a prestigious delivery company with an international footprint. The role is permanent, Monday-Friday, with a flexible working arrangement, either 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm. There are genuine opportunities to progress and grow within the company who have a promote from within ethos. Competitive salary, holiday's starting at 22 days plus bank holidays and service days, pension plan, comprehensive benefit schemes, free parking and full training and development.
Duties as a Transport Administrator will include:
To be considered for this role of Transport Administrator you will ideally have:
- Previous experience working within the transport, logistics or driving industry
- Finance experience such as processing invoices, and handling payments
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills, especially Excel, Word and Outlook. Any experience with google functions and live shared platforms will also be useful.
- Excellent administration skills
Suitable candidates for this role may have experience in the following industries/backgrounds:
The ideal candidate will on occasions be required to attend meetings in various locations in the South West, so a driving licence would be advantageous.
Other benefits of being a Transport Administrator include:
The salary for this role is £22,390 per annum.