Brite Services are recruiting for a Retail Manager to work for a leading designer tile company based at Bournemouth. This position will involve managing the retail sale and monitor the day-to-day running of the store. This is a full time position working 5 days over 7 (to include weekends) offering a competitive salary plus commission!
What they offer:
- A contributory pension scheme
- Staff discounts on products
- 23 days holiday increasing to 26 days + bank holidays
- Childcare vouchers
- Accident insurance
- Death in service cover
- An annual flu vaccination
- Additional holiday
- Progression opportunities
- Understanding profits and losses sheets, ensuring that all factors affecting profitable performance of the store, including monitoring and maintaining monthly sales targets.
- Training, motivating and managing staff
- Carrying out HR procedures such as appraisals, performance management, and assisting with recruiting new staff members.
- Recognising and managing security risks and thefts, and promote a positive and conscious health and safety culture within the company.
- Provide outstanding customer service, including serving customers, dealing with customer complaints, identifying/ recommending products to customers, and processing sales.
- Ensuring that all banking duties and store paperwork is completed to the Company’s standard.
- Attend meetings and contribute to Company strategy and policy making as required.
- Process sales and orders, and carrying out stock management.
- Plan and implement POS, store merchandising, layout and customer flow to maximise sales, customer satisfaction, appearance, image and ergonomics for customers. Target the sales of identified “clearance” ranges.
- Increase new sales through trade enterprises.
- Manage and maintain effectiveness of IT and other essential in-store systems.
Key Skills and Requirements include:
- The ability to demonstrate excellent customer service skills and you should have excellent communication skills.
- You will be responsible, organised, a team leader and a motivator.
- You will have excellent IT and computer skills, and be numerate.
- You will have a willingness to learn and retain product knowledge and convey this effectively and accurately to customers.
A flair for interior design with previous work experience and/or studies in art and design would be a definite advantage, or be knowledgeable in aspects of DIY.
You will need a valid driving licence to be eligible for this role, and will need to be able to lift products.
We will be interested to hear from candidates who have experience in the following roles: Assistant Manager, Store Manager, Shop Manager, Sales Manager, Manager, Assistant, Department Manager, Branch Manager, Deputy Manager, Retail Manager, Service Assistant, Shift Leader, Area Manager, Account Manager, Brand Manager, Customer Advisor, General Assistant, Operations Manager, Product Manager, Retail Assistant, Retail Supervisor, and Sales Manager.
If you meet all or most of the above criteria then apply today!