To manage and co-ordinate Projects in accordance to the project management methodology.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- To manage all Programmes/Projects related to the successful implementation of technology platforms, Operational/Business Support Systems, products/service development, customer solutions deployment.
- Ensure that the Project Management approach is kept current (i.e. Project Management Methodology) and delivers relevant, revenue enabling results at all times.
- Acquisition and Management of project resources.
- Execution of Projects in accordance with Managed Services standards.
- Communicate the projects and initiatives across all stakeholders.
- Full Ownership of assigned projects
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
Min of 5 years’ experience within the ICT environment including:
- Minimum of 5 years Project Management experience (Essential).
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the ISP environment (Essential).
- Exposure to the network Environment (Essential).
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the planning and roll-out of IP-based platforms, systems, or services (essential).
- Experience in the IP Environment (Advantageous).
- Contractor management (Desirable).
- Customer Facing (External) Experience ( Advantageous).
Key performance indicators
- Customer Experience - Ensure that:
- Project Managers meet clients face to face for the duration of the rollout for all projects requiring engagement.
- Engage professionally with regards to communication both electronically and physically.
- Professional weekly customer/ internal update reports per project. Not more than 1 customer complaint in regards to the above.
- Installation Revenue Target - Installation revenue target for the month is equal to Projects assigned 4 months earlier. All revenue regardless of assignment date counts to monthly revenue.
- Project Documentation - Correct templates are utilised. Documentation is signed and stored in the approved locations. Documentation is officially communicated to client and all relevant stakeholders. Handovers are completed accurately. All documentation required for delivery of a project is utilised.