Project Administrator (Project Admin)
Reference : Project Admin
Salary : Market related
Job Location : - South Africa -- Johannesburg Metro -- Midrand
Job Type : Permanent
Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2018
Closing date : 30 Nov 2018 23:59
The Project Administrator is part of the business unit system which provisions corporate customer's sales orders received from Siebel, a CRM Front End System. Both Converged & GSM Product Orders are created on Siebel and submitted to the business unit via Integration for provisioning/activation before an order can be submitted for billing to the relevant billing system (Sage Line 500). The business unit integrates with various third-party vendors and systems within the business unit via an Integration layer known as OSB Fusion. The Project Administrator will manage projects within the scope of the business unit team.
Role responsibilities and key focus areas
- Applies metrics to monitor performance and measure key project criteria.
- Prepares system documentation.
- Establishes and maintains security, integrity, and business continuity controls and documents.
- Stays current on emerging tools, techniques, and technologies. Assists architects and analysts on the application of specialized knowledge to testing, implementation, and documentation projects.
- Under general direction, applies specialized knowledge in a single discipline such as assembly/integration, cross-discipline functions, data engineering, industry expertise, knowledge engineering, or legacy evolution.
- Applies specialisation to conceptualise, design, construct, test, and implement portions of business and technical information technology solutions through application of the appropriate software development life cycle methodology.
- Interacts with the customer to gain an understanding of the business environment, technical context, and organisational strategies.
Skills and experience
- Project Management Qualifications
- Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Word)
- Administration within our various internal systems (Siebel)
Values and behavior
- Work Autonomously
- Work Collaboratively
- Build Things
- Be Humble