Currently, we have an amazing opportunity for someone who enjoys computer programme-based work in our Drawing Office department.
Contract Type: Permanent, Full-time position
Hours: 38 hours per week
Lectra Computer Operative Requirements:
- We are looking for a well-organised, enthusiastic individual with a good eye for detail to digitalise orders and patterns.
- Will need to be confident using and navigating Windows and other computer programmes.
- Ideally, would have experience using Lectra system but not essential as training can be provided
- Experience working in a textile industry would be advantageous
- Must be able to work without close supervision and able to communicate well in a team environment.
Lectra Computer Operative Benefits:
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Early finish on Friday
- Secure onsite parking
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Onsite subsidised canteen
- Organised social activities
- Life assurance
- Annual bonus for First Aiders
- Long service awards
- Free eye tests for VDU users
If you think that you are suitable for this Lectra Computer Operative role, please apply now!