E-Commerce Specialist (PDG8966190)
ZAR0 - ZAR0/hour
- South Africa -- City of Cape Town Metro -- Cape Town
23 February 2021
12 Mar 2021 23:59
Our client a Global Tech firm is seeking an E-Commerce Specialist to join their team in Cape town on a Contract basis for 12 months. Our client offers great benefits, stability, growth and an attractive salary.
- Supports the Retail Digital and Innovations Manager through item set-up, content development, market research, reporting and analysis and other tasks as assigned.
- Manage 1000's of items and the content to go along with them
- Works cross-functionally with internal and external teams to create and prioritize content strategies based on launch date, availability while aligning with the Retail Digital and Innovations Manager’s strategy.
- Audits content - including marketing copy, marketing bullets, regulatory information, product images, videos and other assets; ensuring product content is world class and maintaining brand integrity.
- Advocates specialized content development for hero SKUs within channel.
- Identifies opportunities to repurpose existing marketing assets into other forms of content, updating and modifying them as needed.
- Monitors competitors’ and non-competitors’ websites for industry trends identifying new opportunities to increase traffic
- Develops and maintains relationships with development teams to ensure issues related to products and content displayed are reported in real-time.
- Ensures project/team success by taking ownership of deliverables and assist/perform analysis, testing, support, training, or other tasks as necessary.
- Uses data and analysis to ensure all skus are optimized for search and exceed standards.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or Information Technology
- 5+ years in eCommerce in content, merchandising or operations
- Strong strategic thinking, problem-solving, and analytical skills (strong mathematical aptitude and quantitative skills)
- Excellent project management and organizational skills required, including ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Ability to work professionally with flexibility in handling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and react to changes in business trends.
- Active listening skills and ability to synthesize and interpret information and respond appropriately
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to engage and influence
- General understanding of SEO best practices.
- Solid understanding of digital terminology with ability to hold a conversation with technically skilled peers.
- Highly organized individual with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
For further details please download the job description below: