Here to Help
We have exclusive agreements to recruit for a number of our clients in the Surrey and Hampshire area. If you don't see a job that's of interest on our listing please do give one of our consultants a call to discuss your requirements.
We know the marketplace well and are always willing to help you with your job hunting.
Lettings Valuer (13443)
£26,000 - 28,000/Annum + Commission
Surrey -- Camberley
11 August 2017
IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY JUST IN FOR APRIL!
Our well established Lettings clients have an immediate opening for an experienced Letting Valuer to join their team based in Camberley. Basic salary £26-28K depending on experience plus generous commission structure.
Key responsibilities for the Lettings Valuer include;
- Identify opportunities to drive the business forward
- Creating marketing strategies to bring in new business and increase the property portfolio
- Carry out property valuations
- Liaise with new and existing landlords and tenants by telephone, e-mail and face-to-face
- Organise the erection and collection of boards
- Create property details for all properties, ensuring they are always up to date with correct price and availability etc.
- Give feedback to all landlords on a regular basis with any advice needed to maximise the rent gained
- Take photographs of all new properties and existing “re-lets” when required, as well as any additional improvements and ensure they look their best when uploaded to website.
- Answering and dealing with telephone and e-mail enquires
- Assist with property viewings where necessary
- Distribution of leaflets in area’s we have successfully let properties
The ideal Lettings Valuer will need the following;
Previous Lettings Valuer or Lettings Negotiator experience
Be well-presented with professional verbal/oral communication skills
Confident computer skills
Full driving licence
Flexibilty to work occasional Saturdays 9am-3pm
Hours 8.30am - 6pm Monday to Friday
Sales & Marketing