Here to Help
We have exclusive agreements to recruit for a number of our clients in the Surrey and Hampshire area. If you don't see a job that's of interest on our listing please do give one of our consultants a call to discuss your requirements.
We know the marketplace well and are always willing to help you with your job hunting.
Sales Account Manager (14148)
£18,000 - 26,000/annum + Commission
Hampshire -- Alton
24 October 2017
We are delighted to bring you this immediate opportunity for a pro-active Sales Account Manager to join this established and growing local organisation. Some previous sales experience needed; additional training given. Salary will be between £18-26K depending on experience + generous commission structure.
The purpose of the role is to manage UK and Europe based existing customers and assist in growing new business.
Key responsibilities for the Sales Account Manager include;
- Building lasting relationships with distribution and resellers partners at all levels
- Pro-actively target new customers
- Assist in developing a sales strategy and territory plan in order to achieve sales turnover and gross-profit targets
- Consistently achieving assigned revenue goals on a quarterly and annual basis
- Collaborating with all resources to win opportunities
The ideal Sales Account Manager will need the following;
- Some previous sales experience and ability to meet sales and revenue targets
- Confident oral/written communication and negotiation skills
- Solid MS office skills
Hours Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.00pm
Sales & Marketing