Here to Help
We have exclusive agreements to recruit for a number of our clients in the Surrey and Hampshire area. If you don't see a job that's of interest on our listing please do give one of our consultants a call to discuss your requirements.
We know the marketplace well and are always willing to help you with your job hunting.
Receptionist Part-time (14334)
£21,000 - 21,000/Annum + Free parking
Surrey -- Camberley
21 July 2017
NEW RECEPTIONIST ROLE JUST IN!!
Our clients who have been a driving force within their industry for over 50 years have an immediate opening for a Receptionist/Administrator to work part-time afternoons (12.30pm-5.30pm Monday to Friday) and provide an efficient reception service and general administrative support within a corporate environment.
Key responsibilities for the Part-time Receptionist/Administrator include;
- First point of contact for visitors and staff
- Issue guest/visitor passes
- Deal with all in-coming calls; accurate message taking
- Organise hot desks; office space and meeting rooms for visiting staff
- Organise taxis for visitors
- Provide administration and secretarial support i.e. raising PO’s, booking travel, issuing ID cards, stationery ordering
- Organise catering for meetings
- Receive post and collate appropriately
- Ensure the Reception area is clean and tidy and presentable at all times
The ideal Part-time Receptionist/Administrator will need;
- To be available to work between 12.30pm until 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- Have a good level of education
- Have previous experience of running a busy reception area
- Confident MS Office skills
- Previous office administration/secretarial experience
- To be efficient and well organised
- To be adaptable and flexible in the management of tasks
- Well presented with a confident and professional telephone manner
In return you can expect excellent benefits including free on-site parking
Salary c.£21K pro rata
Hours 12.30pm - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Sales & Marketing