Here to Help
We have exclusive agreements to recruit for a number of our clients in the Surrey and Hampshire area. If you don't see a job that's of interest on our listing please do give one of our consultants a call to discuss your requirements.
We know the marketplace well and are always willing to help you with your job hunting.
Total Rewards Specialist (14345)
£45,000 - 45,000/Annum + Bonus Scheme
Surrey -- Camberley
25 July 2017
!!!NEW JOB ALERT!!!
We are extremely proud to be recruiting for an experienced Total Rewards Specialist to join our leading international clients based in Camberley, Surrey. The purpose of the role is to provide technical expertise on, and take accountability for all aspects of general and executive compensation, global mobility, and benefits benchmarking for all current and future international locations that deliver benchmarked, engaging and cost effective reward packages are in place for all employees.
Key responsibilities for the Total Rewards Specialist include;
- Support Executive Compensation analysis, requirements and reporting
- Provide guidance to HR Business Partner’s on competitive compensation benchmarking
- Oversee competitive benchmarking and analysis submission process and surveys
- Assessment of existing EU/UK benefit programmes to assure competitiveness in the marketplace
- Support benefit plans renewal process, oversee administration and invoicing
- Plan, oversee and coordinate the annual performance, objective setting and compensation cycles
- Construct international assignment packages and expatriate benefits
The ideal Total Rewards Specialist will need the following;
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, human resources or related field and relevant experience
- Working towards or attained Master’s (or equivalent) degree in related field is desirable
- CIPD or related certification optional
- Technically skilled with proven compensation and benefits experience including benefits, salary surveys, salary and bonuses reviews and incentives
- High level of IT literacy with advanced Microsoft Excel skills essential
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills, with attention for detail and desire for accuracy
- Ability to work effectively with others in a fast-paced matrix environment
- Works without supervision on highly complex projects
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written), with the ability to engage and influence all levels of seniority
Salary up to £45K + bonus + full company benefits
Free on-site parking
Sales & Marketing