Here to Help
We have exclusive agreements to recruit for a number of our clients in the Surrey and Hampshire area. If you don't see a job that's of interest on our listing please do give one of our consultants a call to discuss your requirements.
We know the marketplace well and are always willing to help you with your job hunting.
Stock Administrator (14493)
£/Annum + Pro rata
Surrey -- Farnham
14 August 2017
!! NEW VACANCY ALERT!!
Super new opening for an office based Stock Administrator to join our clients in central Farnham on a part-time basis. 30 hours a week, Monday to Friday; exact hours to be discussed. Competitive pro rata salary.
Key responsibilities for the Stock Administrator include;
- Monitoring stock levels
- Placing orders on production as required
- Working through the production process from the point of order to finished product
- Ensure maximum stock availability whilst minimising stock holding
- Planning for fluctuation of stock sales
- Control, co-ordinate and track movement of goods, identifying any problems and escalating problems
- Responsible for integrity of stock data and records producing reports as required
- Book in goods and managing the associated paperwork
- Provide a general administrative support to the Operations Department
The ideal Stock Administrator will need;
- Previous office based administration experience needed
- Some understanding of stock flow or processing orders and advantage
- Be pro-active, flexible and a team player with a positive and helpful attitude
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Confident computer skills and excellent attention to detail
Note that this is a part-time office based position, 30 hours a week Monday to Friday
Competitive pro rata salary. Free on-site parking
Sales & Marketing