Here to Help
We have exclusive agreements to recruit for a number of our clients in the Surrey and Hampshire area. If you don't see a job that's of interest on our listing please do give one of our consultants a call to discuss your requirements.
We know the marketplace well and are always willing to help you with your job hunting.
Operations Administrator & Documentation Controller (PRO14539)
We are recruiting on behalf of our client situated near Farnham, Surrey for a permanent Operations Administrator and Documentation Controller to join their team on a permanent full time basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation that supply bespoke products on a global platform to the Oil & Gas Sector. The role will suit candidates who have previous administrative experience within highly regulated compliant environments or indeed document control.
Operations Administrator and Documentation Controller
- On time delivery of all customer documentation – generated from the sales order, calibration completion and other customer specific requests
- Readiness and accuracy of KPI data
- Cover for Logistics, Export Control and Shipping
- Logistics for gauge calibration
- Switch board cover
- Scanning certificates from suppliers in to data base daily
- Co-ordinate with Production to ensure documentation is completed for customer shipment on time
- Maintain a database of all outstanding documentation available to all in the Company.
- Collate data for UK weekly and monthly KPI’s
- Check instrument documentation generated from other manufacturing facility
- Raising quotes for calibration, oxy service, office equipment
- RaisingPOfor calibration
- Raise non inventory purchase requests and order
- Liaise with logistics on documentation
- Booking in support for Goods Inward and Despatch
- Perform other duties assigned by immediate Manager
Skills must have
Customer service skills
Have to be conversant with Microsoft Word and Excel
Flexible in working hours
Logically interpret customer requirements and search for them in our database
Be required to work to deadlines
Able to work on own initiative
Chase suppliers and customers for responses
Work to high standards of quality, presentation and have a good eye for detail
Must have a flexible, team-oriented, approach to work
Sales & Marketing