Serviced Apartment Account Manager - London - £25,000 - £27000 - VR/19396
Our client, a well-known corporate housing company based in London, is currently looking for an Account Manager to join their team.
Main Duties of the Serviced Apartment Account Manager:
- Deal with client accounts and VIP's, building good relationships and acting as the main point of contact.
- Offer a full range of accommodation solutions, meeting the clients needs and dealing with all enquiries.
- Review and evaluate client accounts.
- Increase sales and ensure maximum occupancy and revenues are achieved.
- Occupancy management for all client bookings.
- Maximise conversions and take care of clients from enquiry to booking.
- Develop opportunities and present accommodation solutions.
- Data Management, analysing client activity and trends.
- Good Awareness of client budgets, property rates and where relevant occupancy.
- Monitor arrivals, departures, extension and cancellations.
- Identify key stakeholders and commercial opportunities.
- Identify changes in the market place and supply.
Skills Required for the Serviced Apartment Account Manager:
- At least 1 years experience within the Relocation, Property or the Hotel sector.
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills.
If you wish to apply, please contact the Relocations team of Red Recruit quoting reference VR/19396
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.