Warehouse Operative - Braintree - VR/19417
Our client in Braintree, Essex is looking for a Warehouse Operative to join their team.
£7.83 - £8.00 per hour
Working for an established IT disposal and recycling company, you will work as part of the warehousing team performing a number of different functions including receiving and booking in stock, recycling, picking and dispatching stock and general warehouse duties.
- Practical knowledge of various IT hardware (preferred but not essential)
- Basic inputting skills
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to work under pressure to meet targets
- Good communication skills
- Able to assess and solve testing problems
- Experience with Microsoft Office at basic level
- Manual handling experience with capability to lift up to 20kgs
- Flexi or Counterbalance fork lift licence (preferred although not essential)
- Power pallet truck licence (preferred although not essential)
Working hours are Monday to Friday working alternate shifts. 6am to 2.30pm for a week, then 2.30pm to 11pm the following week
Candidates must be over 18 years old and possess safety footwear and high visibility vest.
This is an ongoing temporary role, with a full time position available after 12 weeks.
PLEASE NOTE DUE TO THE SENSITIVE DATA HANDLED BY THE COMPANY CANDIDATES ARE SUBJECT TO A FINANCIAL CHECK AS PART OF THE APPLICATION PROCESS, AND A DBS CHECK ONCE THE ASSIGNMENT BEGINS.
To apply, or for further information, please call our Temps Desk on 01376 507820 or email your CV to email@example.com quoting reference; VR/19417
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy that specialise in industries including jobs such as HGV Delivery Drivers, Forklift Drivers, Warehouse Operatives and Picker Packers. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.