Junior Seafreight Export Clerk - VR/19145
The Company & Role:
A Freight Forwarding, Supply Chain and Warehousing company are looking for a Junior Seafreight Export Clerk to join their busy team in Essex.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop your skills as the company are offering long term training within the company.
- Assisting the Operations desk with general admin
- Arranging collections & deliveries
- Raising relevant export paperwork
- Obtaining rates and quoting to clients
- Customer service to large clients
- Helping to arrange Dangerous Goods shipments
- A background in Seafreight documentation or would be ideal
- Candidates with transport /logistics experience will be considered as training will be given
You will receive a competitive salary relating to experience.
If you're interested in the role, click apply now to send over an up-to-date CV or email the Shipping team on firstname.lastname@example.org.