Freight Administration Assistant - VR/19582
The Company & Role:
Our client, a Logistics and freight forwarding company, are currently looking for a Freight Administration Assistant to join their team in Essex.
- Handling basic transport arrangements, by EU Road, Sea and Air
- Creating shipping documentation when required
- Talking to customers and handling any problems that may arise
- Processing invoices
- Updating customers on ETAs and location of cargo
- Answering the telephone/ emails
- General office experience, ideally in shipping but not necessary
- Two years experience in a busy office environment
You will receive a salary between £17,000 and £19,000 depending on experience.
40 hours per week.
If you're interested in the role, click apply now to send over an up-to-date CV or email the Shipping Team on firstname.lastname@example.org