Side Loader Driver - VR/19632
The Company & Role
Our client, a timber merchant in Maldon, Essex, are looking to take on a Side Loader Forklift Driver on a Temp to Perm basis.
Pay rate depending on experience + attendance bonus
- Picking orders - requires calculating the timber length, width and volume using the metric system according to the customers needs.
- Using a handheld device called an Autocube to work out the above.
- Loading / unloading vehicles and stock rotation using a Side loader forklift.
- Serving customers
- Physically fit and flexible in their approach to work.
- Side loader Forklift licence is essential.
- Punctual and reliable - absences will cause a great impact on the business and their work load.
- Candidates should live locally or have their own transport due to shift times
You will receive a competitive salary plus an attendance bonus. Working hours are 2 set shifts which change on a 2 week rotation. 6am to 2.30pm and 10.30am to 7pm.
If youre interested in the role, click apply now to send over an up-to-date CV or email firstname.lastname@example.org