Mobility Consultant VR/19645 28-32K - London
Company & Role:
Our client an International relocation & moving company are looking for Mobility Consultants to be based from their head office. These positions are integral within the Customer Services Team.
The main objective of this role is to provide excellent customer service to all Corporate Client employees relocating through the provision of end to end mobility and moving services.
- Accurately create and maintain employee files and databases with hard copy and soft copy documents; utilizing systems to efficiently manage customer files across all relevant parties
- Ensure that the systems are updated with service process information when information is obtained to ensure real time progress of services. To also ensure transfer and provision of information is data privacy compliant at all times
- Complies with financial tasks and documentation processes to assure accurate and timely invoicing, including drafting of job costs, invoices
- Coordinate and follow-up on all services performed including liaising with other offices and vendors on service provision and co-ordination, provide back-end process where necessary for specific services e.g. shipment
Liaise with assignees to implement, coordinate and manage global mobility & household goods services, as the primary contact on behalf of the companys clients according to requirements. Also to meet with assignees and collection of documents where appropriate
- Liaise with corporate clients where necessary to gather information or documentation to
- Participate in regular account-specific communication sessions, team meetings, and learning services to continuously improve performance. This includes identifying process improvements, cost savings and cost avoidance.
- Facilitates resolution of exceptions and escalations as per client operational guidelines; liaises with Account Manager on operational, escalation and exception issues as relevant; manage the customer feedback process and any improvement opportunities presented
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build collaborative relationships with multiple and diverse stakeholders.
- Well-developed administration and organisation skills with strong attention to detail.
- Proficient computer skills with experience using Microsoft Office
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
You will receive a salary of 28-32K Plus Benefits.
If youre interested, click apply or email your CV to the Relocations Team on firstname.lastname@example.org