Relocation Co-ordinators (VR/19701)
£21,000 - £22,000/annum
- United Kingdom -- England -- South East England -- Surrey
04 December 2018
Relocation Co-ordinator - VR/19701
The Company & Role:
Our client, an International moving company, is looking for Relocation Co-ordinators to be based in their Surrey office.
- Dealing with enquiries, sending details to the Branch or Agent network and referring to the procedures.
- Supporting the Branch and Agent network to ensure the smooth running of both enquiries and confirmed movements between the Account, the transferee, the department, the branches and agents.
- Ensuring that all the relevant paperwork is maintained on a day-to-day basis.
- Utilising and maintaining the database on a day-to-day basis.
- Following up Branches and Agents to ensure that a suitable update on enquiries is maintained.
- Producing invoices and ensuring the authorisation of invoices.
- Resolving insurance claims with efficiency and tact, according to Company Procedures.
- Updating and producing procedure sheets for all branches and the Account.
- Excellent verbal & numerical reasoning
- Passionate about providing good customer service
- At least 6 months experience of working in a similar position within customer service, property, relocation, shipping or transport
You will receive a salary of £21,000-22,000
If you're interested, click apply or email your CV to the Relocations Team on firstname.lastname@example.org