Assistant Branch Manager (VR/18476)
£25,000 - 25,000/annum
- United Kingdom -- England -- East of England -- Bedfordshire
14 March 2018
Assistant Branch Manager - Bedfordshire - VR/18476 - c 25K (Negotiable Dependant on Experience)
Our client is looking for a reliable goods in transit manager. You will organise and monitor the distribution of goods.
Responsibilities will include:
- Plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalogue goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Ensure accurate quality checks of all outgoing goods and for reducing damages to goods in transit through packaging improvements and training.
- Ensure compliance of all operations with regulatory, company and health and safety standards at all times
- Experience within the distribution and logistics industry
- Comprehensive understanding of warehouse, distribution and logistics processes
- Proven working experience dealing with goods in transit
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Experience in the removals, fine art shipping or furniture distribution industry is desirable
The client is offering the Goods in Transit Manager a competitive salary in the region of 25,000 depending on skills and experience.
If you wish to apply, or for more information, please email your CV to the Removals team of Red Recruit at email@example.com quoting reference VR/18476
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with global prominence in the Removals, Relocations, Shipping, Freight, Logistics and Finance industries. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience of their specialist sector.
Red Recruit offers services to the Office and Commercial Moving sector, Domestic Movers as well as Corporate and International Removal companies. We recruit Removals Sales Estimators, Removals Branch Managers, Removals Operations Managers, Move Coordinators, Office and Commercial Move Managers, Global Moves Specialists as well as many more. The types of vacancies within the removal industry that we specialise in include the following: moving company, moving and storage, commercial moving, international moving, office removal, commercial removal, international removal, removal company, moving services, office movers, business removal, fine art removals, fine art moving, export packing, fine art shipping and move management.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.