Fine Art Imports & Exports Co-ordinator/ Office Manager (VR/18510)
- United Kingdom -- England -- Greater London -- London
23 February 2018
Fine Art Imports & Exports Co-ordinator/ Office Manager - SW London - c30K - Negotiable - VR/18510
Our client, a specialised shipping company based in South West London, is currently seeking a Fine Art Imports & Exports Co-ordinator/ Office Manager. This is a dual role splitting your time between managing the office staff and dealing with general office admins as well as dealing with bonded imports and exports.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Ensure all shipping aspects of the client requirements are adhered to particularly the service specifications.
- Manage the whole client experience of the shipping process ensuring client satisfaction and expectations are exceeded.
- Forward planning of all operational requirements to ensure adequate resources are available
- Representing the company in all shipping matters
- Liaising with clients/ customers regarding their consignment or status of their project.
- Carrying out customs entries for both imports and exports using ecustoms in relation to both TA & Bonded Warehousing.
- Transferring items off and onto their TA from Bond
- Clearing out items that are on their TA and no longer need to be either onto their bonded warehouse or taken off completely by providing customs with proof of export.
- Prepare customs paperwork and regulations (CPCs, C88, Export documents, Commodity Codes, Tariffs, Duty and VAT rates and general customs rules).
- Manage and oversee the day to day running of the office ensuring exceptional customer experience at all times
- Direct supervision and line management of the administration team
- Ensure optimum usage of employees time
- Manage health and safety requirements
- Organise and/or conduct staff training relating to Health and Safety requirements
- Assist with complaints, significant events, queries and feedback
- Assist with data collection, analysis and formulating management reports
- Produce monthly performance statistics related to the company
- Assisting with facilities management
- Responsible for developing, implementing and updating office policies and procedures
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience and familiar with all customs paperwork and regulations (CPCs, C88, Export documents, Commodity Codes, Tariffs, Duty and VAT rates and general customs rules).
- Imports and exports experience along with having a fine art background would be a bonus.
- You will be well organised and be able to work under pressure, ideally experienced working in a fast paced environment.
- Experience of supervising a team or other members of staff is advantageous.
Working hours for this position are 7am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary, according to skills and experience.
If you wish to apply, please email the Removals team of Red Recruit, on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference VR/18510
Due to the large amount of applicants we receive we are not able to respond to everyone. If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, your application has been unsuccessful.
We offer a recommendation reward if we are able to place someone that you recommend, as way of a thank you we make a donation to your favourite charity or give you high street vouchers.
Red Recruit, a specialist recruitment consultancy that focus on the Removals industry both nationally and internationally. Red Recruit offer services to the Office and Commercial Moving sector, Domestic Movers as well as Corporate and International Moving companies. We recruit Removals Sales Estimators, Removals Branch Managers, Removals Operations Managers, Move Coordinators, Office and Commercial Move Managers, Global Moves Specialists as well as many, many more.
Red also specialise in the Relocation, Shipping and Property recruitment. Red has a number of fully trained consultants that have worked in the sectors that they serve. Each consultant is trained to a high standard and works to the Red ethos of recruitment. Call today for a confidential chat with one of our fully trained consultants about your next career move.