Serviced Apartment Sales Administrator - London - £19K - VR/18671
Our client, a well-established serviced apartment company, is currently looking to recruit a Sales Administrator to join their team in London.
Skills and Experience required of the successful Sales Administrator:
We are looking for a well-spoken, presentable person to join the team. The right person must be hard working, have a good phone manner, and be used to working in a busy environment with the ability to work to deadlines.
- Dealing with queries from corporate to leisure guests, looking for serviced apartments all around the world.
- Contacting suppliers in the preferred area.
- Sorting out issues and dealing with complaints.
- Follow up on all guest, suppliers, and client queries and make sure all bookings are complete.
- Making sure all special requests are completed.
- Arranging meet and greets.
- Customer service experience - Answering calls.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Flexibility and a sense of humour.
- Able to work to deadlines.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, Excel.
- Experience within a serviced apartment, hotel or hospitality sectors.
- Working hours are Mon-Fri 9-5:30pm.
20 Days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
If you wish to apply, or for more information, please email your CV to the Removals team of Red Recruit at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference VR/18671
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with global prominence in the Removals, Relocations, Shipping, Freight, Logistics and Finance industries. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience of their specialist sector.
Red Recruit offers services to the Office and Commercial Moving sector, Domestic Movers as well as Corporate and International Removal companies. We recruit Removals Sales Estimators, Removals Branch Managers, Removals Operations Managers, Move Coordinators, Office and Commercial Move Managers, Global Moves Specialists as well as many more. The types of vacancies within the removal industry that we specialise in include the following: moving company, moving and storage, commercial moving, international moving, office removal, commercial removal, international removal, removal company, moving services, office movers, business removal, fine art removals, fine art moving, export packing, fine art shipping and move management.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.