Forklift Driver / Warehouse Operative - London - c£19-20K - VR/19017
Our client, a well-established removal company, is currently looking to recruit a full time permanent Forklift Driver/Warehouse Operative to join their fast growing team in North West London.
Main duties include:
- Forklift truck duties will include placing containers into store via the company logging procedure, ensuring all items are received / dispatched with correct paperwork completion
- Retrieving containers from their located position and preparing for departure
- General warehouse duties include being responsible for the safe keeping of your area and all other areas within the warehouse environment
- To ensure that materials are signed out
- To ensure the warehouse and yard is clean and tidy every day
- Awareness of and abide by the Companys Health & Safety Rules and Regulations
- You should be aware of health and safety issues and be looking out for unhealthy or unsafe areas of your working environment and dealing with these in accordance with the health and safety policy.
- You must operate mechanical handling equipment correctly, safely and legally at all times
- Ensure that security is in the forefront of your mind throughout your daily operation.
Skills and experience required:
- Hold a valid counterbalance & reach truck licence
- Excellent operating skills within the warehouse environment on M.H.E
- Excellent knowledge of all elements relating to the warehouse environment
- Proven customer care skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Holder of a valid UK passport or valid working visa
- Able to read, understand and speak English competently
Working hours for this role will be Monday - Friday 10am - 8pm, Overtime may be available
If you wish to apply, or for more information, please email your CV to the Removals team of Red Recruit at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference VR/19017.
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with global prominence in the Removals, Relocations, Shipping, Freight, Logistics and Finance industries. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate.
Red Recruit offers services to the Office and Commercial Moving sector, Domestic Movers as well as Corporate and International Removal companies. We recruit Removals Sales Estimators, Removals Branch Managers, Removals Operations Managers, Move Coordinators, Office and Commercial Move Managers, Global Moves Specialists as well as many more. The types of vacancies within the removal industry that we specialise in include the following: moving company, moving and storage, commercial moving, international moving, office removal, commercial removal, international removal, removal company, moving services, office movers, business removal, fine art removals, fine art moving, export packing, fine art shipping and move management.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.