Fine Art Shipping Co-ordinator - Middlesex - £26-28K - VR/19023
Our client, an innovative Fine Art Shipping Company are currently looking for a Fine Art Shipping Coordinator to join their thriving team in Middlesex.
Main duties of the Fine Art Shipping Coordinator:
- Assist with incoming telephone calls
- Receive enquiries and convert enquiries into orders
- Prepare estimates for shipping work
- Generate sales enquiries and invoicing
- Co-ordinating and liaising with clients and third parties regarding shipping related work for galleries, museums and private clients
- Complete any required shipping documents (Export Licences, CITES permits, Collection Notes, Transfer Notes, Delivery Notes, Export Instructions)
- Arrange appropriate shipping method by air, sea or road and ensure appropriate packing for each individual shipment with an emphasis on European Road.
- Ensure appropriate customs documentation is prepared and items are discharged if required
Requirements of the Fine Art Shipping Coordinator:
- Must have at least 2 years experience in fine art shipping
- A confident attitude and articulate approach
- Fluent English both spoken and written
- A team player with an excellent attitude
In return the successful candidate will receive a salary of £26-28K dependant on their skills and experience.
If you wish to apply, or for more information, please email your CV to the Removals team of Red Recruit at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference VR/19023
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with global prominence in the Removals, Relocations, Shipping, Freight, Logistics and Finance industries. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate.
Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience of their specialist sector.
Red Recruit offers services to the Office and Commercial Moving sector, Domestic Movers as well as Corporate and International Removal companies. We recruit Removals Sales Estimators, Removals Branch Managers, Removals Operations Managers, Move Coordinators, Office and Commercial Move Managers, Global Moves Specialists as well as many more. The types of vacancies within the removal industry that we specialise in include the following: moving company, moving and storage, commercial moving, international moving, office removal, commercial removal, international removal, removal company, moving services, office movers, business removal, fine art removals, fine art moving, export packing, fine art shipping and move management.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.