Expense Analyst - City of London - VR/18386
We are currently working with an international global mobility provider based in the City of London who is seeking an experienced Expense Analyst to join their London team. The company are renowned for their exceptional client services so the ideal candidate must be focused on delivering fantastic service to both internal and external parties.
- Data entry and auditing for expenses to various areas of the business
- Regular communication with clients and mobility advisors to ensure all payments are processed correctly to minimalize errors
- Assisting and supporting clients and internal staff with understanding of rules and regulations, expense taxability and gross up calculations
- 2 years experience in expense management preferably within the relocation/mobility sector
- Fantastic analytical skills to detect errors and overcome them quickly and efficiently
- A very enthusiastic personality with the ability to work within a team
If you wish to apply, or for further information, please email your CV to Lucy Mason at email@example.com quoting reference VR/18386
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with global prominence in the Relocations, Removals, Shipping, Freight, Logistics and Mobility industries. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience of their specialist sector.
The types of vacancies within the relocation industry that we specialise in include the following: international assignments, international HR, global mobility, immigration, relocation, assignees, expatriates, expatriation, commercial relocation, international relocation, relocating services, corporate immigration, EMEA, benefits, senior mobility, relocation and expatriate services.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.