Global Mobility Consultant - Central London - VR/18425
We are working with a fantastic global mobility provider based in the City of London who are looking for an experienced Global Mobility Advisor to join their expanding team. The role is extremely client services focused as the advisor will be expected to continue to develop and maintain relationships with vendors therefore extremely strong communication skills are required.
- Continually update the client on any issues regarding the assignees and ensure problems are resolved quickly and efficiently
- Serve as the single point of coordination and be accountable for our clients employees who are relocating/assigned internationally
- Responsible for inputting essential data on to the system regarding the assignee/client
- Attend client visits when necessary to ensure the working relationship is maintained
- Contact and manage suppliers to ensure all invoices are received correctly and in a suitable time frame
- Be an active team player by sharing new ideas within the team, attending regular meetings and assist other team members
- Evidence of having strong customer service skills and managing corporate clients
- A minimum of 2 years' experience within the international relocation or global mobility industry
- A positive attitude alongside the ability to handle stressful situations calmly
- Sympathise with clients and understand their requirements as required
If you wish to apply, or for further information, please email your CV to Lucy Mason at email@example.com quoting reference VR/18425.
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with global prominence in the Relocations, Removals, Shipping, Freight, Logistics and Finance industries. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience of their specialist sector.
The types of vacancies within the relocation industry that we specialise in include the following: international assignments, international HR, global mobility, immigration, relocation, assignees, expatriates, expatriation, commercial relocation, international relocation, relocating services, corporate immigration, EMEA, benefits, senior mobility, relocation and expatriate services.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.