Seafreight Export Booking Clerk - Mid-Essex - VR/18447
Our client, an established freight forwarding company based in Mid Essex, is seeking a Seafreight Export Booking Clerk to join their team.
Duties of the Seafreight Export Booking Clerk include:
- Book freight movements around the world, dealing with overseas agents, suppliers and departments within the company
- Processing sales & purchase invoices
- Ensuring the release of cargo via surrender of the Bills of Lading to the shipping lines / agents
- Ensure the shipments and deliveries are on time
- Main point of contact for your accounts
- The keys skills of the Sea Freight Booking Clerk
Proven Export Freight knowledge:
- Good telephone manner, Strong communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Raising documents for clients & company
- Strong computer skills
- The successful Sea Freight Booking Export Clerk will receive a salary of circ 20k depending on skills and experience.
To apply, or for further information, please email your CV to the Shipping Team of Red Recruit at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference; VR/18447
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with global prominence in the Shipping and Freight industry, covering road, sea and air freight imports and exports as well as other associated sectors. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience of their specialist sector.
The types of vacancies within the shipping industry that we specialise in include the following: sea freight, road freight, air freight, deep sea, TIR freight, trailer freight, freight forwarder, FCL, LCL, part load, full load, groupage, customs clearance, customs entries, CNS, Destin8, Impatex, CHIEF, NES, ASM GEMS, MultiFreight, DataFreight, NVO and NVOCC.
Proud sponsors of the BIFA awards since 2011
Please do not apply for this position unless you have current or recent experience within the shipping or freight forwarding industry. We are a niche recruiter and have a duty to our clients. We will only respond to candidates with directly relevant experience.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.