European Trailer Operations Clerk - Suffolk - circ £30k - VR/18555
Our client, one of the leading independent freight forwarders in the UK, are looking for a European Trailer Operator to join their busy team in based in the Felixstowe area.
The EU Trailer Operator duties will include:
- Complete bookings to and from the UK and Europe
- Deal with full load road freight shipments
- Raising paperwork
- Arranging collections/deliveries with hauliers and third parties
- Sourcing new clients and sub-contractors
- Provide quotations for new and existing clients for potential shipments
- Ensure regular daily jobs are completed
Key Requirements of the EU Trailer Operator:
- Experience of imports/exports and arranging road freight shipments
- Have at least 2 years experience working within the European road freight forwarding industry and have experience working and obtaining third party sub-contractors
- Have experience working with existing clients and obtaining new clients
- Have knowledge of road freight equipment i.e. euro liners, taut liners, box trailers, Mega trailers, Road trains
The successful European Freight Clerk will be offered a competitive salary depending on skills and experience.
To apply, or for further information, please email your CV to the Shipping Team of Red Recruit at email@example.com quoting reference; VR/18555
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with global prominence in the Shipping and Freight industry, covering road, sea and air freight imports and exports as well as other associated sectors. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience of their specialist sector.
The types of vacancies within the shipping industry that we specialise in include the following: sea freight, road freight, air freight, deep sea, TIR freight, trailer freight, freight forwarder, FCL, LCL, part load, full load, groupage, customs clearance, customs entries, CNS, Destin8, Impatex, CHIEF, NES, ASM GEMS, MultiFreight, DataFreight, NVO and NVOCC.
Proud sponsors of the BIFA awards since 2011.
Please do not apply for this position unless you have current or recent experience within the shipping or freight forwarding industry. We are a niche recruiter and have a duty to our clients. We will only respond to candidates with directly relevant experience.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.