Sea Freight Import Clerk - Hampshire - VR/18584
Our client, an International Freight and Logistics company, is seeking a Seafreight Import Clerk to join their team in Hampshire.
The Seafreight Import Clerk duties will include:
- Liaising with customers and colleagues on a daily basis regarding shipments.
- Arranging deliveries with shipping lines.
- Compiling weekly customer and supplier spreadsheets.
- Ensure shipments are rated and invoiced correctly to the client.
- Processing supplier invoices and creating sales invoices and securing payments before releasing of the cargo.
- Resolving invoice queries for both the customers and suppliers.
The Seafreight Import Clerk will need to have:
- Must have experience in Sea Freight.
- Strong understanding of Sea freight procedures.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Good telephone manner.
- Good computer skills.
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with global prominence in the Shipping and Freight industry, covering road, sea and air freight imports and exports as well as other associated sectors. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience of their specialist sector.
The types of vacancies within the shipping industry that we specialise in include the following: sea freight, road freight, air freight, deep sea, TIR freight, trailer freight, freight forwarder, FCL, LCL, part load, full load, groupage, customs clearance, customs entries, CNS, Destin8, Impatex, CHIEF, NES, ASM GEMS, MultiFreight, DataFreight, NVO and NVOCC.
Proud sponsors of the BIFA awards since 2011
Please do not apply for this position unless you have current or recent experience within the shipping or freight forwarding industry. We are a niche recruiter and have a duty to our clients. We will only respond to candidates with directly relevant experience.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.