Machine Operative with CNC experience - Witham - VR/18287
Our client, a steel window manufacturer, is looking for a Machine operator with CNC experience to join their factory based in Witham, Essex for an ongoing position.
Duties of the Machine Op with CNC experience:
- Operating General Machinery; Including Drills, Power Pressers, etc.
- Previous CNC Experience (Operating / setting / programming).
- Visual inspection of pressed components.
- Assembling/packing parts ready for dispatch.
- Manufacturing high volume parts working to tight deadlines.
- Any other duties as and when required.
Machine Op with CNC experience is necessary. Hours worked will be Monday to Thursday, 3pm to 11pm, with optional hours on Friday and Saturday. Overtime will be earned over 42 hours.
To apply, or for further information, please call our Temps Desk on 01376 507820 or email your CV to email@example.com quoting reference; VR/18287
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy that specialise in industries including jobs such as HGV Delivery Drivers, Forklift Drivers, Warehouse Operatives and Picker Packers. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.