£26,000 - £29,000/annum
- United Kingdom -- England -- South East England -- Middlesex
Thursday, April 18, 2019
Airfreight Export Clerk - Essex - VR/20082
An Air Export Operator is required in a fast paced environment within a multi-modal freight forwarding company in Middlesex.
A start to finish role as clerks take on a new client and deal with all aspects of their requirements. Building relationships with clients and making sure that all their needs are being dealt with.
Duties will be:
- Checking availability with airlines
- Taking bookings
- Arranging collections with transport department / hauliers
- Creating files both manually and on the computer system
- Negotiating rates with airlines
- Preparing export documentation, i.e. Airway Bills
- Sending instructions to agents
- Charging files
- Passing purchase invoices and dealing with any queries
Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years experience within Airfreight exports, ideally within a small or medium freight forwarder.
Salary: circa £28k depending on previous experience
To apply, or for further information, please email your CV to the Shipping Team of Red Recruit at email@example.com quoting reference; VR/20082