Removals 3.5t Driver/Team Leader (VR/19102)
£10.20 - £10.20/hour
- United Kingdom -- England -- Greater London -- London
Thursday, July 05, 2018
Removals 3.5t Driver/Team Leader - South West London - £10.20 P/H to Start
Our client, an International mover, are looking for a 3.5t Driver/Team Leader to join their team.
Job Role and Expectations:
- Responsible for safe/legal driving of vehicle when driving 3.5t vans.
- Be of clean appearance and remain professional at all times.
- Acting and driving as company Ambassador, (no offensive driving, Road rage etc.).
- Assist drivers in safe loading/unloading of vehicle/s on Job. Stack the load if required.
- Work in a safe, logical, responsible and professional manner.
- Act as a Move Manager/Foreman. Communicate politely and directly with Customers and office. Direct and assist more junior members of staff.
- If required keep customers up to date on progress of move. Courtesy calls, Arrival times, notice of delays etc.
- Report any accidents/incidents (personal or motor) immediately. Accurately record any required details.
- If driving vans: Monitor vehicles condition. Complete daily walk round checks. Report all defects.
- Assist driver maintain rear and cab of vehicle in tidy, workman like manner.
- Ensure all required materials and equipment are loaded on to vehicle before leaving the yard.
- Whilst traveling and not driving, perform any admin that is required. Phone office/customers, check route, sort inventories, prepare customs paperwork, etc.
Experience Required for the 3.5t Driver/Team Leader:
- Full, clean driving license.
- Experience within removals would be an advantage.
Working hours can differ depending on the jobs.
If you wish to apply, please email the Removals team of Red Recruit, on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference VR/19102
Due to the large amount of applicants we receive we are not able to respond to everyone. If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, your application has been unsuccessful.
We offer a recommendation reward if we are able to place someone that you recommend, as way of a thank you we make a donation to your favourite charity or give you high street vouchers.
Red Recruit, a specialist recruitment consultancy that focus on the Removals industry both nationally and internationally. Red Recruit offer services to the Office and Commercial Moving sector, Domestic Movers as well as Corporate and International Moving companies. We recruit Removals Sales Estimators, Removals Branch Managers, Removals Operations Managers, Move Coordinators, Office and Commercial Move Managers, Global Moves Specialists as well as many, many more.