International Removals Manager - VR/19801
The Company & Role:
Our client, a Global moving and relocation company, is looking for a highly experienced International Removals Manager to join their successful team in London.
Duties of the International Removals Manager:
- To be knowledgeable of specific service requirements of each account handled by your team and to perform accordingly.
- Support Account Managers with client visits when required.
- To monitor the quality of service delivery and proactively intervene when service failure is anticipated. Avoid service failure.
- Prompt and accurate invoicing to facilitate improved cash flow.
- Ensure that the team is providing a timely, polite and efficient service to the account contact.
- Review and approve quotes and invoices for the team. Always work to optimise revenue and cost savings.
- To support the SDM in providing accurate and timely management reporting on service delivery.
- To find new and innovative ways of improving service into the individual customers.
- To ensure that all customers receive a seamless service (assignees, clients and internal customers).
- Working alongside other departments to ensure that internal processes are standardised, efficient and continuously improving.
- Ensure that the team are well trained and motivated in order to provide relocation services to our corporate clients.
- Work alongside HR and the SDM to interview and hire quality new recruits.
- To carry out regular appraisals of all team members with a view to actively managing the individuals performance
Experience needed for the International Removals Manager:
- At least 4-5 years experience within a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of managing a small team
- You will receive a salary of 35-45K
If youre interested, click apply now to send an up-to-date CV or email the Removals/Relocation Team on email@example.com