Client Services Director - Central London
We are currently looking to speak with Client Services Directors for our client, a successful and expanding relocation management company based in the City of London. The role is predominantly focused around acting as a Relationship Manager on client accounts as well as managing the mobility team.
- Liaise with senior management in international offices to continue to improve and implement new strategies
- Act as the owner of designated client accounts and be accountable for upselling the company's services
- Be an active team member of internal meetings
- Oversee and manage selected suppliers to ensure the assignee's overall experience is a smooth process
- Manage the mobility team by providing guidance and assistance when required
- 4 years experience within the international relocation or global mobility industry with a minimum 2 years experience managing a team
- Evidence of working as an Account Manager or within client services
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
If you wish to apply, or for further information, please email your CV to the Relocations team of Red Recruit at email@example.com quoting reference VR/18603
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with global prominence in the Relocations, Removals, Shipping, Freight, Logistics and Finance industries. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience of their specialist sector.
The types of vacancies within the relocation industry that we specialise in include the following: international assignments, international HR, global mobility, immigration, relocation, assignees, expatriates, expatriation, commercial relocation, international relocation, relocating services, corporate immigration, EMEA, benefits, senior mobility, relocation and expatriate services.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.