Location: London (Central, South, North, East & West)
Salary: £10 per hour
About the Company:
Our client provides reliable and bespoke security solutions to bars, nightclub and pubs all around the UK.
They also supply security solutions to the entertainment and leisure industries, industrial facilities management as well as functions and events around the United Kingdom
They offer a wide range of bespoke security services that are tailored to meet the needs of each of our clients.
- Since 1998 they have been providing bespoke security solutions
- Our client is an accredited and trusted Security Company
- They establish long standing relationships with our clients
As a Door Supervisor you are responsible for the safety and security of customers and staff in venues such as pubs, bars, nightclubs and other licensed premises or at public events.
Door Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Greeting customers and guests in a professional, friendly and welcoming manner
- To protect the property or premises from theft and damage
- To protect customers and staff from violence and assault
- To report to and take directions from the licensee or person in charge of the event being supervised.
- To refuse access to anyone whose presence at the event might render the licensee or person in charge of the event subject to prosecution for any offence
- To ensure that consent is obtained from each customer in front of witnesses prior to any search-taking place, if personal searches are required as a condition of entry
- To report for duty punctually with a neat and tidy appearance – (at least 10 minutes before contracted start time)
- Ensure communications equipment works and understanding how to use it
- Assisting the emergency services in whatever way they request and ensuring they are not obstructed in the execution of their duties
- Health and Safety awareness, overseeing site safety and event security
- Dealing with and logging incidents if they should occur throughout the shift
- ID checks and bag searches
- Facilitate the smooth running of the event for the client
- Regular bathroom and fire exit checks
Door Supervisor Requirements:
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- Must be able to provide a 5-year work/school and residential history
- Valid SIA Licence (Essential)
- Good spoken English
- Must be over the age of 18 (due to the nature of the role)
- Highly dependable, punctual, with a client focused attitude
- Very smart appearance
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Able to deal with situations diplomatically, with polite firmness
- Ability to work flexibly as required ensuring that the job is completed to the highest standard
Door Supervisor Benefits:
If you think that you are suitable for this Door Supervisor role, please apply now!