Customer Relations Advisor
Location: Shipley, BD17 7EZ
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
About the Company:
The Customer Relations Team is responsible for all front-line customer call handling. This includes allocating field resources for response engineer work, and dealing with billing and prepayment queries.
Whilst the following key primary and secondary tasks are undertaken it is essential that the respective escalation procedures are adhered to and followed at all times. Additionally, it is expected that all team members will work extremely closely together forming and maintaining a strong team environment including the fostering of a close working relationship with their respective regional engineering team. Due to the operational nature of this role, this team unit is seen as an essential component to the successful delivery of the operational objectives and the wider ranging success of our client.
Customer Relations Responsibilities:
- Compliance with the Health and Safety at Work Act, with specific responsibility for the health safety and welfare of all personnel within their control and for ensuring the overall safe and compliant planning, implementation and monitoring of all activities.
- Reports all accidents and/or incidents and near misses in accordance with our clients procedures.
- To work towards the achievement of companywide strategies, values, behaviours, objectives, key performance indicators and process improvement initiatives to improve the customer experience.
- To assist our client to achieve its growth and profitability targets, through effective budget and cost management.
- To value and recognise individual contributions, encourage colleagues to develop their skills, take on responsibility for their actions and achieve their full potential.
- To ensure that environmental issues are considered at all stages of a project/contract from planning through to completion and that appropriate measures are implemented to minimise environmental impacts.
Customer Relations Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills. Comfortable with use of telephone systems. The ability to liaise with both Customers, clients and Engineers via the telephone and email in a professional, highly organised and professional manner.
- Educated to GCSE ‘O’ level standard or NVQ level 2 or 3 in customer service or administration.
- The ability to demonstrate knowledge of call management systems in a fast-paced Service Environment.
- Experience in a Call Centre/Customer related role.
- Deal with changing environment from highly pressurised to quieter times
- Geographic awareness of the UK.
- Comprehensive PC Skills including the familiarity of the Microsoft Office Package (Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint) the ability to feedback performance issues associated with internal software.
If you believe you are suitable for the Customer Relations role then please apply now!