Credit Control Team Leader (TRTCT5012)
We are recruiting for a Credit Control Team Leader
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role, then please send a detailed copy of your CV to Zero eight six five seven seven one two eight one.
• Responsible for managing the allocation of cash receipts for your allocated ledger.
• Consistently reaching out to their respective customers to discuss ongoing improvements in the communication required to ensure prompt payment from our clients major accounts.
• Reporting on a regular basis to the Credit Control Supervisor and Manager on the position of the assigned sale ledger and problem accounts, and discussing the course of any action where applicable.
• Create and initiate new ideas and encouraging the generation of new ideas.
• Proactively contacting customers both by phone and email to chase any outstanding monies and to deal with any customer queries.
• Managing the process to ensure customers have received invoices which have been accurately raised and distributed in a timely manner
• Creating and maintaining customer's accounts, and running credit checks on existing and new customers
Candidate Requirements :
5+ years of relevant experience
A strong, numerate, detail attentive and customer focused Senior Credit Controller who also has experience in allocating, reconciling and reporting.
Strong, advanced MS Office (Excel) skills
Highly analytical and critical thinking problem solver
Exemplary, preferably bilingual communication skills across all levels
Ability to manage in the absence of the Credit Control Manager ,
For further details please download the job description below: