The speed read:
A small, independently owned corporate communications agency based in Clerkenwell require an experienced Digital Project Manager.
Focussing on branding and corporate communications, this agency specializes in strategic planning and implementation for clients across a range of sectors. You'll be part of an existing client services team, but you'll be the only account manager dedicated to delivering digital projects. You will be working across large and small web builds, micro sites, social media, live streaming and video content.
If you love digital technology as much as you love list-making, then you might just be what this agency is looking for. Your role will be to manage the production of digital projects, working alongside the strategy and creative team. You will put together the right team for the job, keeping a close eye on the budgets, and will understand the process so well that you can confidently scope the project plan.
You'll be liaising with clients (stakeholders), managing projects and resources, budget tracking and status reporting to ensure delivery of project and maintenance within time, cost and quality parameters. On a day to day basis you'll be dealing with designers and developers, so you'll have to be able to juggle many tasks and different personalities without losing your focus.
- Someone who can develop a project from start to completion
- A strong communicator who can really engage with clients
- Able to deal with high-pressure situations
- A hands-on multitasker
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role within a creative business
- Previously worked within a corporate comms agency
- Delivered digital projects across multiple channels and managed multiple vendors
- Good knowledge of SEO/CSS/HTML and social media engagement
An expert negotiator