The speed read:
An agency that works on experimental multimedia projects is looking for an accomplished Mid-Senior Digital Producer.
Working with renown brands, big-name cultural institutions as well as established architects, this agency has a great reputation for producing cutting-edge experiences in an array of physical spaces.
They are looking for a Digital Producer to join their Culture team, working across briefs that bridge a wide range of multimedia projects, techniques and styles. Whether it's websites, apps, games or immersive and interactive software - you'll be involved in the creation and project management of work that blends creativity and technology beautifully.
Day to day you'll be the central point of contact for certain projects (all varying in scale) and you'll be expected to lead project reviews and team meetings, as well as plan working schedules. You'll need to be great with time management and always forward-thinking. You'll also be building long-term relationships with clients, some of which are major international developers, so it's imperative that you're a confident communicator who really knows how to get to the bottom of what exactly your clients want and need.
- Someone who can adapt well to changing priorities
- Passionate about art and architecture
- Able to balance creative with analytical thinking
- Approachable with a flexible attitude
- Previous experience (3-5 years) within a similar role at a creative agency
- Worked with developers before and have CRM experience
- Managed both digital teams and large project budgets
- Great communication skills
An unflappable nature