Corporate Restructuring and Bankruptcy Attorney: 4th-5th
American international firm based in Palo Alto, California.
A Fortune Best company to work for. A company that promotes diversity and flexibility.
They have an opportunity available in the office of its Business Restructuring & Reorganization practice.
- Associates with four to five years of experience in Chapter 11 bankruptcies and restructurings are encouraged to apply.
- Experience in general bankruptcy and restructuring experience representing corporate debtors, creditors’ committees, individual creditors, and third-party purchasers
- Experience working in a corporate restructuring/bankruptcy department of a comparable law firm or experience clerking for a bankruptcy judge
- Experience in managing client relationships and handling day-to-day requirements and workflow requirements of a variety of clients at different stages of corporate bankruptcy and restructuring matters
- A high level of academic achievement from a nationally recognized law school.