Dawsongroup Vans Ltd
Retail Sales Controller
Due to ever increasing demand we are now looking for a Retail Sales Controller to be based out of our Van Ninja site in Stockton.
Reporting to the retail sales executive and working closely with the used vehicle sales team to support the retail offering, specifically in preparation and advertisement of new and used LCVs. Following the necessary preparation guidelines ensuring sales stock is in retail condition with the necessary repairs and health-checks complete within an acceptable time frame.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Provide support and assistance to the Retail Sales Executive when processing a sale of a vehicle
- Understand the Van Ninja sales process and be able to provide essential cover of the retail site in the event of team absence
- Identify and expedite the necessary repairs / preparation requirements for a retail vehicle sales stock
- Maintain and update the vehicle tracking system, ensuring all vehicles locations and status are correctly recorded
- Requesting and logging both V5's and spare key for sales vehicles on site and in stock
- Regular monitoring of vehicle services, MOT's and Health checks are due, and to maintain an up-to-date record on the vehicle tracking
- Recording and monitoring of vehicle sales stock due in from rental network and to liaise with the necessary sites to establish delivery dates
- Updating of daily KPI reporting
- Assist with vehicle sales invoicing when required
- Ensure all monies for sold equipment is collected with cleared funds prior to collection by customer
To be successful you will:
- Have a full UK driving licence
- Be a confident communicator with an excellent telephone manner
- A good understanding of LCV products and the market is preferable, with previous experience at dealership level
- Be PC literate with the ability to adapt to a wide variety of tasks
- Be empathetic with the ability to understand customer needs and requirements in challenging situations
- Can work well under pressure and in a busy environment
- Numerate to the extent of calculating costs quickly and accurately
Dawsongroup plc is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the continuous improvement and satisfaction of our employees, and as such, training and ongoing development are readily available, as well as a competitive wage and an excellent benefits package.