Dawsongroup vans ltd
Regional Operations Manager
Dawsongroup vans ltd is part of Dawsongroup plc, a national provider of commercial vehicle rental and contract hire solutions, operating from a network of strategically positioned depots across the UK.
Due to our continued success we are now looking for a Regional Operations Manager to deliver agreed annual business unit growth through customer service and operational efficiency.
The job requires a balance of excellent service levels with profitable operational achievements. Displaying entrepreneurial flair in development of the business via agreed working processes and procedures.
You will be required to:
- Providing excellent customer service standards to all UK customers
- Delivery on annual budget targets
- Selection, induction and development of highly focused rental team
- Ensure compliance with safety, environmental and business ethics requirements
- Ensure total alignment to nationally agreed policies and procedures
- Help lead local business development through personal engagement and motivation of hire desk personnel.
- Work with the Head Office to ensure procedures are adhered to
- Be the local representative for the company
- Lead by example to ensure all staff cooperative to the highest levels with other business units in the best interest of customers and colleagues
Key skills and attributes required include:
- Current driving licence
- Proven record in managing a multi functional team of people
- Attention to detail
- Strong administration skills
- Proven track record in customer facing role
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- Automotive, industrial equipment or distribution experience would be an advantage
You will work amongst a team of like-minded individuals who are focused upon delivering product quality and service excellence.
Dawsongroup plc is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the continuous improvement and satisfaction of our employees, and as such, training and ongoing development are readily available, as well as a competitive wage and an excellent benefits package.