Internal Recruiter (InRec)
Internal Recruitment Resourcer - Chesterfield base.
Full time - £20kpa
The Heathcotes Group is a specialist provider of residential and supported living services for adults with Learning Disabilities, mental health needs and associated challenging behaviour. We have over 65 services nationally and have ambitious growth plans for the future. As such we are looking for you to join our team and grow with us!
We are an excellent company to work for. Our aim is to enable our service users to make life choices, be socially included and take a full and active part in their community. We value our staff as much as the individuals we support; we can offer an excellent work life balance, opportunities for progression as well as none pay related benefits.
We are currently seeking an Internal Recruiter to support us with the recruitment of mid- senior management appointments. These appointments are critical hires for us an organisation and as such, we are seeking an experienced Recruiter who can attract high quality candidates and progress hires in a timely way.
You will be working alongside our Operations team, ensuring you are up to date with current vacancies across our organisation and prioritising accordingly.
Your day to day role will encompass;
· Advertising mid- senior management positions, ensuring that adverts are well written and engaging
· Undertake direct searches to capture individuals who may not be actively looking
· Pre-screening applicants and compiling a suitable short list for the hiring manager
· Arranging interviews and coordinating diaries with hiring managers
· Ensuring the applicant remains engaged in the process
· Work with our existing recruitment team to complete the appointment once the role has been offered
· Recruitment experience is required, ideally in the health and social care sector but not essential
· Internal recruitment, talent acquisition or recruitment consultant experience
· Experience using effective candidate sourcing methods
· Experience managing job offer process
· Prioritising your time accordingly, ensuring all active vacancies are being worked effectively
If you are looking for a long and rewarding career, where you can really make a difference to the lives of the people we support, and you feel that you have the right values, attitude and experience for this role then we are keen to hear from you.
Job Type: Full-time
For further details please download the job description below: