£9.25 - £9.55/hour
- United Kingdom -- England -- East Midlands -- Leicestershire -- Lutterworth
Thursday, June 11, 2020
In response to the unprecedented events we are currently experiencing due to the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, at this time we will be conducting our interviews via telephone or video calls.
FULL TIME Team Leader – Lutterworth View
We are now recruiting for the role of Team Leader at our Service in Leicestershire. We are interested in hearing from experienced Support Workers who are looking to further their career within the care setting; if you are interested in applying, please send an Expression of Interest for the position.
We are looking for an exceptional person with the leadership skills, motivation and drive to manage and develop the service. You must have experience in delivering support to service users with learning disabilities including complex needs and behaviour support and good understanding of Autism.
- Applicants should ideally be working towards or are prepared to enrol onto QCF Level 3 in Health and Social Care, have good computer skills and good communication skills.
- Successful applicants will be trained in Team Leader role for 6 months; at the beginning of these 6 months you will be shadowing existing Team Leaders in the company and complete competency-based training throughout this period.
Summary of Main Duties:
- To maintain care skills and undertake training and development in order to understand the role of a Team Leader.
- To organise and co-ordinate the risk assessment and care plans for new and existing clients.
- To organise and co-ordinate field-based assessments for all care workers
- Systematically solve day to day problematical issues which arise
- Shift Lead and delegating tasks to effectively run the service on a day by day basis
- Processing finances and ordering medications
- Participate in the maintenance of the services management information system
- Assist in the assessment of the effective care implementation and delivery of service
- Paid Holidays,
- Paid Enhanced DBS Check
- Pension Scheme
- 12 Week – Induction programme, achieving the Care Certificate
- Ongoing training and support
- Excellent carer progression opportunities
- Refer a Friend Scheme of £50 (T&C apply)
This is a full-time position. Pay rate for a Team Leader is between £9.25-£9.55 per hour dependent upon qualifications and experience.
Job Type: Full-time