We are currently looking for a Customer Service Clerk to join our busy team in Preston!
Customer Service Clerk Duties:
- Facilitate an allocated volume of Preston assigned orders through the production process, updating customers, liaising with sales agents and internal production staff.
- Customer fabric samples and furniture collection confirmations.
- Production update chasing.
- Sales agent field support.
- Resolution/Escalation of all pre- and post-delivery customer queries for Preston manufactured orders. Providing excellent customer service via telephone, email and written communication you will make sure that all queries are accurately detailed, handled and resolved within a timely manner. Ensuring appropriate escalation to management where necessary.
- Administrative tasks.
Customer Service Clerk Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Good experience of Microsoft Office functions
- A Friendly, positive person that enjoys working as part of a team but can also work well from own initiative
If you think that you are suitable for this Customer Service Clerk role, please apply now!