Global Move Specialist
We are looking to speak with articulate, supportive and organised individuals who have 2-3 years experience as a Global Move Manager to join a reputable global mobility organisation based in Central London. This role is predominantly working alongside Senior Global Mobility Consultants to assist with their international shipments and general administration.
Outline of duties/responsibilities:
- Act as an Advocate to support Global Mobility Consultants with their household goods shipments
- Administer and manage all international transportation as required
- Maintain a strong working relationship with all household good carriers
- Audit and process suppliers invoices accurately
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in an international move management role
- Self motivated attitude to work independently on a daily basis
- The ability to solve problems quickly and in a professional manner
If you wish to apply, or for further information, please email your CV to Lucy Mason at email@example.com quoting reference VR/18466
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with global prominence in the Relocations, Removals, Shipping, Freight, Logistics and Finance industries. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience of their specialist sector.
The types of vacancies within the relocation industry that we specialise in include the following: international assignments, international HR, global mobility, immigration, relocation, assignees, expatriates, expatriation, commercial relocation, international relocation, relocating services, corporate immigration, EMEA, benefits, senior mobility, relocation and expatriate services.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.