Client Services Manager - Wiltshire - VR/18740
Our client, an international relocation services provider based in Wiltshire, is looking to recruit an experienced Client Services Manager to join their large UK team.
You will represent the company by working with international clients to assist with improving and tailoring their mobility program to suit their upcoming requirements. You will be an expert in consulting services which will include but not limited to international moves, policy development and employee mobility programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the account management and client services teams in delivering expert advice on consulting services
- Manage solo and team projects
- Participate in client meetings regularly to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Assist in billing and service evaluation for projects
- Contribute to the development and improvement of products, tools and resources
- Maintain excellent relationships with suppliers in order to provide an efficient service to clients
- Strong project management experience
- Evidence in upselling services
- Excellent presentation skills
- The ability to conduct research and work independently
- Strong influencing skills
- Client Services focused
- Team player
Minimum 3-5 years experience within the corporate relocation industry required
If you wish to apply, or for further information, please email your CV to the Relocations team of Red Recruit at email@example.com quoting reference VR/18740
The types of vacancies within the relocation industry that we specialise in include the following: international assignments, international HR, global mobility, immigration, relocation, assignees, expatriates, expatriation, commercial relocation, international relocation, relocating services, corporate immigration, EMEA, benefits, senior mobility, relocation and expatriate services.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.