Relocation Consultant - Amsterdam - VR/18832
We are working with a well-respected international relocation provider in Amsterdam who is looking for a Relocation Consultant to help manage a range of relocation services provided locally to transferring assignees. The candidate is expected to act as a single point of contact for all services therefore a confident, personable individual is required for this position.
- To manage all assignees queries and manage their expectations regarding their move
- Consult with external parties including: field consultants, education consultants, immigration providers etc.
- Liaise with estate agents to complete property offers on temporary housing for the assignees move
- Work with inventory clerks to ensure assignees belongings are documented accurately
- Build and maintains strong working relationships with all internal areas of the business to coordinate and manage all relocation services
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal (Fluent in English is essential)
- An enthusiastic team player
- Fantastic customer service skills
- The ability to multi task with an organised work ethic
If you wish to apply, or for further information, please email your CV to the Relocations team of Red Recruit at email@example.com quoting VR/18832
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.