Account Manager / Moves and Relocation Manager - South East London - VR/18871
Our client, a well-established relocation company, is looking for a bright and enthusiastic Account Manager / Moves and Relocation Manager to join their busy team in South East London.
- Develop and grow the business within key accounts
- Work closely with the Project Co-ordinator
- Develop sales through leads generated and also through a direct approach to the market
- Attend client meetings to take briefs from both the client and the Design Team
- Estimating of jobs
- Act as a co-ordinator between the pitch team to ensure that all pitch documents are supportive of the company
- Work with the Group pitch teams to produce professional pitch documents and attend pitch meetings
- Keeping CRM up to date
- Commercially astute (knowledge of structuring proposals, understands margins)
- Proactive approach
- Articulate communicator
- Commercial relocation industry knowledge essential
- From a moves background, this is essential
- The ability to provide solutions to the client, sometimes on the spot at a briefing or pitch meeting
If you wish to apply, or for more information, please email your CV to the Removals team of Red Recruit at email@example.com quoting reference VR/18871
Red Recruit offers services to the Office and Commercial Moving sector, Domestic Movers as well as Corporate and International Removal companies. We recruit Removals Sales Estimators, Removals Branch Managers, Removals Operations Managers, Move Coordinators, Office and Commercial Move Managers, Global Moves Specialists as well as many more. The types of vacancies within the removal industry that we specialise in include the following: moving company, moving and storage, commercial moving, international moving, office removal, commercial removal, international removal, removal company, moving services, office movers, business removal, fine art removals, fine art moving, export packing, fine art shipping and move management.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.