In-house Senior Account Manager - VR/18898
We are actively recruiting for a credible Senior Account Manager to join our well respected client based in Central London. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Account Manager/Relocation Manager to join a large global mobility team to work with senior assignees on their move within the EMEA region.
- Manage the full relocation process for high level executives on their move
- Deal with a small caseload to ensure an extremely high level of service to all assignees
- Maintain and develop very strong working relationships with the clients with continuous communication throughout the process
- Ensure client's requirements are met in a timely efficient manner
- Minimum 5 years experience working in-house or for a relocation management company in the EMEA region
- Experience dealing with senior assignees within the financial or law sector highly desirable
- Superior customer service skills
- Clear, concise communication skills
- Ability to work with senior clients on a professional level at all times
- Fantastic relationship management skills
If you wish to apply, or for further information, please email your CV to the Global Mobility team at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting VR/18898
The types of vacancies within the relocation industry that we specialise in include the following: international assignments, international HR, global mobility, immigration, relocation, assignees, expatriates, expatriation, commercial relocation, international relocation, relocating services, corporate immigration, EMEA, benefits, senior mobility, relocation and expatriate services.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.